Are you or your kids on Facebook, Twitter, lnstagram, Linkedln or any of the other social platforms? Did you know you could be taken to court by someone you have offended on social media? We offer up to R500 000.00 cover per annum.
Insurance that covers the legal defence costs and damages (the amounts awarded by a court) for legal action taken against you or your family members where someone is alleging that you've harmed their reputation or have invaded their privacy.
- You get R500,000.00 in cover each year
- Insurance for individuals and their children
- Covers legal defence costs and damages associated with actual or alleged acts of:
- defamation (including libel and slander)
- invasion of privacy following the publication of content on any social media platform from any device,
Note: The policy doesn't cover acts with racist, religious or cultural connotations